Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Zine Review #47: Mr.Spoqui #37

 
 
 

A couple of months ago I reviewed the previous issue of Mr. Spoqui. Last week, one of the siblings behind the zine sent me a copy of the last issue. It was definitely a surprise because I wasn't expecting it!

On my first review, I talked about how much I loved the concept of the zine. And this time, I've also loved the theme they've chosen for the 37th issue, "Collections".

Mr. Spoqui #37 is all about collecting things! Even some of those stickers on the cover (that you can decide how to stick throughout the zine) come from the personal collection of the Baeza siblings.

The zine features images of different collections, a selection of drawings and comics and an interview with Maria Nogueira and Eva Gonçalves about their blog We Celebrate, where they collect projects, works and objects they like.

Looking forward to seeing what these siblings are preparing for the next issue!

If you're interested in buying a copy of Mr. Spoqui, you can find more info on their website.

*You can check all the previous reviews here and follow Sunday Zine Review on FB. If you want to get your zine reviewed, leave a comment below or drop me a message to igortermenon@gmail.com*

No comments: